Tuesday 11 September 2018

Suggest online education as for outskirt or school for Orang Asli and after school tuition.

Refer to the link https://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect/apps.html, I would like to suggest online platform such as adobe connect to be adopted as supplement teaching channel for Orang Asli or school shortage of teacher and after school tuition. This can save government a lot of money in transport, accommodation and salary for teacher compare to deploy teacher physically to rural area. On another hand, it also allow exchange of teacher with overseas such as UK, China, USA and Australia via the online platform without incur much cost. 

I would like to note that I'm not suggesting replacing deployment of teacher entirely but rather means it may act as supplement that minimize the cost and inconvenience for outreach program and provide education in rural area. I do understand that it need broadband connection and It should provided so, for all the school to prepare them for the future to come. Student should be encourage to go online and search for answer. 


I'm not marketer for Adobe Connect but just suggest online platform of similar capacity would be advantageous to your Ministry. I personally tried it with Rotterdam University, Netherland. It's extremely easy and simply to use. The best thing is it encourage interaction and enable student to focus on the teaching materials. Additionally, I would like to suggest syllabus in the school to be more 'open', in the sense that it should allow student to find reason and answer for themselves instead of purely memory based. 

*The blog is solely created and maintaining with my own resource. No obligation, any amount of ex-gratia is very much appreciated.

Maybank (Malaysia)account number : 1643 1529 3268 (Tay Kian Guan)

I do not have partner or middlemen or proxy. Please only bank into my bank account. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment